Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Canadian Blog Awards

Today's regular post follows this update.

The time for voting is nearing the end. I am nominated in the 'best overall' and the 'best personal' categories. Shannon at Half Soled Boots is nominated in Best Blog Post and Belinda at Whatever He Says in Best Religion and Spirituality categories. If you could spare a moment to vote, that would be often YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE CANADIAN TO VOTE. Too, you may want to pop around the various blogs for a good look see. I found some cool new blogs. The list of all that are nominated in each category is there. And here's where you vote.

This is for the first round, the second round will begin later in December. In this round you can vote only once, in the next round you can vote daily. I'll let you know if I make it to the next round.

Thanks for your support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the link for the vote? I'll go look for it, but you'll probably get more votes if you give a link.
Sharon

Dave Hingsburger said...

Hi, I put it up on the post, thanks, Dave

Lene Andersen said...

I voted for your already!

I'm also nominated in the Best Blog Post category - for the post you highlighted the other day (Sensitive to the D-word). I'm not expecting to win, but it's a thrill being nominated.

does i doser work said...

I just love reading your blogs. Sure you are going to make it through to the next round. +1 vote fir you!