Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Vital Link

Well it's been quite a week for me travelling down to New York City coming home for an overnight and then driving up and lecturing in Carleton Place for two more days. Today will be spent in the car travelling home. As I was thinking about writing a blog today, I realized it was Sunday. What a wonderful day to get a cup of tea or a mug of coffee and sit down and enjoy reading the paper. Well, instead of the paper, I thought I'd give you a break from my voice and introduce you to many other of the blogosphere's disability bloggers.

Visit Blogging Against Disablism Day and you'll find a real richness of content. Go ahead and pick a topic and dive in. You'll find things to think about, laugh about and identify with. I'm about half we through now and am going to make a tea and try to finish the rest once we get home today.

To all the blog readers I met in New York and Carleton Place, Yo! It was good to meet you all.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Enjoy Sabbath, Dave! It is a gift from which you will come back refreshed.

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful day Dave.

BTW, did you see the story about the lady with an amputation who made the US track team? If you haven't, check it out.