Sunday, January 01, 2012

A Request, A Reminder

Today's blog post follows this shameless plea ...

The voting for the Canadian Blog Awards closes on the 20th of January. Those visiting today may have a few extra minutes of holiday time to go vote. Rolling Around in My Head is nominated in the 'best overall' and 'best personal' categories. You can vote by clicking here.

You can only vote once and you may, depending on things beyond my comprehension, have to leave the site and go back to vote for each category. It seems it works that way for some and not for others.

May I also ask you to consider Shannon at HalfSoledBoots or Lene for best blog post and Belinda for best religious or philosophy blog?

I truly appreciate the effort it takes to vote and am thankful for those who do.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy New Year Dave.

I voted.