Tuesday, June 04, 2013

June Issue of Service, Support and Success Released

Please note, an earlier version had an incorrect email address (I misspelled my own name) ... it has been corrected.

Service, Support and Success is a newsletter for direct care professionals and is published out of Vita Community Living Services - and the June issue on Mindfulness has been released. If you did not get it and you are used to getting it, you've fallen off our mailing list. If you want to subscribe (or resubscribe) contact me at dhingsburger@vitacls.org and ask for a subscription - it's free. I cannot take subscriptions from the comment section here, nor can I take them from emails to my home address.

Today's post follows ...

2 comments:

Sher said...

I think your e-mail address is incorrect in this post.

Dave Hingsburger said...

Sher ... thanks, it has been corrected.