Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Blog that Fascinates

Yesterday I received an email showing me one of my readers and their obvious fascination with this blog. I had to share it with you. And, after travel and lecturing it allows me to give you something while giving myself a rest ... enjoy ... it's only a minute, it's worth waiting until the end.

Here's the link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZdlrAU6Xmk

Sorry, for some reason I couldn't get it to load on to my page here.

Enjoy anyways.

4 comments:

CL said...

So cute! And a shout out to a fellow reader who is a Pittsburgh Penguins fan... I saw the reflection of the logo and was looking around to see if any of my own memorabilia was reflecting in the screen -- but it was actually in the video!

Meriah said...

LOL! And that kitty is super cute

amandaw said...

Yep, that's our Penguins banner on the wall :-) (You can probably guess from all my other videos too)

For the curious, it's just a silly little video of my cat being entranced by the spinning globe on the right hand side of Dave's blog. At one point she leans forward to sniff it but jumps back like it bit her.

Clairesmum said...

Smart cat!