Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IMPORTANT BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT

First, I am only human.

Second, I've never before taken on something as huge as the Blog Carnival turned out to be.

Third, I make mistakes.

It has come to my attention that I missed some blogs that were submitted on time. I hereby quickly and without reservation, apologize. I ask that people understand that any omission was simply an error and nothing more. I am going to do a 'Spawn of Blog Carnival' Next week and try to get those missed in. If I missed you, please let me know. I will announce the post, which will ONLY feature missed blogs, the day before.

Again, I ask for patience and understanding.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You missed mine. I don't have the link handy. On the Blog Carnival I posted a link to the post with the comment that the link is on.

Also, something has changed with Blogger. And the word verification is now completely inaccessible to me since I normally post on my iPod. I don't know if you can do anything about this. But basically, the graphic with the letters on it doesn't show up at all, and when I click for the auditory version, my iPod can't play the file. So now every time I want to comment, I have to go to my desktop computer. Which I am not always able to use easily, hence the iPod.

So expect fewer comments from me.