Monday, June 21, 2010
I Is What I Is
So, I was challenged the other day to make a list of all my guilty secret pleasures. Things that I know others may look askance at. I thought I was fairly public here on the blog with that kind of thing. But OK, I'm up for it. I challenge you to join me in making a list of a dozen things that you like - things you don't tell EVERYone. You need to include in the list the thing you like best about what you look like.
1) Madonna. (THE Madonna, Jesus' Ma. My favourite biblical quote belongs to her, and in all the pictures of her, she looks so nice.)
2) Madonna. (The OTHER Madonna, who I think the former would approve of by the by.)
3) Japanese Sencha Tea. (Yeah, I'm that specific.)
4) Tescos. (Best place in the world to shop.)
5) Butter Tarts. (Uniquely Canadian delicacy.)
6) My eyes. (There I admit it, I like the colour of my eyes. So there.)
7) Horseradish. (What it has to do with horses or radishes I don't know.)
8) Fart jokes. (They may stink but they never get old.)
9) Broadway songs. (Bet that doesn't really surprise you.)
10) Pink lemonade. (Yellow lemonade - who thought of that?)
11) Tim Horton's not Starbucks. (Tim's green tea way beats Starbucks.)
12) Sue Thomas, FBEye. (We watch it every day at 5. Best drama on television.)
I decided to leave off the things that I've made very clear here on the blog. Writing, Henry - my power chair, Cooking, Green Tea in general, Dogs, anything to do with Joe. So, there, I've come out with it.
Now you go.
Remember too, that next Sunday is the Blog Carnival. Give me links to the blog you wrote that you are proudest of. I have a number of submissions so far but ... I'll be taking submissions until the end of the day today. I'll be putting the post together over the next several days.