I'm getting ready to go away on a short two day trip. I've little time to write and I'll be getting in late. After a lecture day, I'm pooped. So, I've been thinking about a kind a fun thing I've seen done ... 5 things you don't know about me ... (as if you really care)
1) I was a card carrying member of the Patty Duke club. I sent my money in, I got my membership card, I had signed (by a machine) photographs of her. I can still sing words to 'Please, don't just stand there' and 'Funny little butterflies'. Oh, my, I am feeling exposed.
2) I prefer female singers to male singers. Always have. Caused me great scorn. I liked Dionne Warwick while everyone was entranced with the Beatles. I didn't get them, still don't like their music. Still like Dionne's though. Have seen her a few times in concert.
3) I once appeared as an extra in a Chinese film that was shot in Vancouver.
4) When I find something funny about something, I won't leave it alone, it stays fresh, for me, for years. Ask D. about Oranges or J. about Horses, or E. about butt plugs, or Joe about - maybe not.
5) I have never 'not voted' in an election. I've voted stupidly (my first election) and I've voted strategically (most elections) and sometimes I've voted because I believe in the candidate (this election). However, I vote in on line polls, for favourite websites. It all started with voting for Miss Salmo in high school. I became addicted.
Sorry, blogs on the run will never be more than blogs on the run.
Now your turn, 5 things about you ... or even at least one! See you in the comment section.