Sunday, May 08, 2016

Away

It seems like forever since I've written a post. I'm sorry. I try to write here daily and document stories from every day life. I've had a lot of stories but haven't had much of the way of energy in writing them. I'm on my first long lecture/consulting tour of the year and a week ago I got hit hard, really hard, with gastro-intestinal issues that have persisted and have plagued me for the whole trip. I've been getting through the word days, carried on by the passion that it requires to give a training that you care about and depending on the distraction caused by work to take my mind away from not feeling well.

So, won't be much here today, just a quick catch up to let you know that as soon as I have the energy, I'll be back, with stories to tell.

12 comments:

painting with fire said...

Sounds miserable - traveling for work while under the weather is no fun. Feel better!

Frank_V said...

Take your time sir David, and sending wishes for you to get well!

Unknown said...

A gastro bug while traveling..and a work schedule that is not flexible, given the fact that you are speaking at carefully scheduled conferences....that's a big challenge....take care, Dave. Clairesmum

kstableford said...

Hope you are feeling better, Dave!

Mary Nau said...

Hope you feel better soon, Dave.

Belinda said...

I hope you feel better soon and regain energy abundant! You are loved and cared about!

Unknown said...

Thank you Dave for your time today. It gave me a clearer view of how my supports can be changed to better support those we serve. I feel honored to have met you!

Unknown said...

Sending you healing support from afar. I miss your words but appreciate that wellness requires time and focused energy.

Liz Miller said...

Gastrointestinal issues are so totally unpleasant. Especially when you're not at home.

Please, if it lasts, get checked out.

Elizabeth said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's never fun to be sick, but even harder when traveling.

ella bee said...

Get well soon!

Unknown said...

Dave, that sounds awful. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope you feel better soon.