Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I Need A Favour, A Few Seconds of Your Time

I am honoured to announce that Rolling Around in My Head has been nominated for two Canadian Blog Awards: Best Personal Blog and Best Health Blog. I would appreciate it if you could drop drop by the voting page for The Canadian Blog Awards and vote. You do not have to be a Canadian to vote ... Belinda, who comments here sometimes, is also nominated for her Whatever He Says in the Religion and Spirituality category. I know some other readers have nominated blogs, please let everyone know in the comment section if you'd like.


Today's post follows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Belinda said...

Thank you for the generous plug Dave, I have voted and am now catching up with posting this information too! Fun!

Jayne Wales said...

Done. Good luck!