Wednesday, April 21, 2021

What happened

 Outside, the sky is gray and a little snow has fallen.

Inside, the heavens have opened revealing a bright blue sky.

Yes, that means the equipment worked and I am back to independence again. When it arrived it didn't look like I was expecting and I immediately knew it wouldn't work. But with some adjusting, things seemed to be about right. I put off using it for a few hours, I was so afraid of it not working that I decided I'd like a bit more time to worry.

Then it came time I had to use it. The first try was really, really, unsuccessful. Oddly I calm down and Joe gets impatient, I have to take his arm and remind him, to just take a breath. We meticulously map out a new approach. I am prepared now for failure. That's exactly the stance I need to take. I consider other options. There are none. Then on the second try, our planning worked. I was good to go. Golden.

This changes things for me massively. 

But I've learned so much over the past few weeks.

Stuff I'd like to share with you. Starting tomorrow.

No comments: