Sunday, November 04, 2012

Canadian Blog Awards: the Finals!!!

 


Well thanks to your support, I've made it to the finals. I need to ask you one more time to go and vote. I do so appreciate that this takes some time and effort. The categories I am nominated it are:

best personal blog

best health blog

Belinda of Whatever He Says also made it to the finals in her category:

best religion or philosophy blog

You vote by clicking here or if that doesn't work follow along from here.

Today's post follows tomorrow's will appear ... tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nan said...

voted. for you. of course.

Princeton Posse said...

Done, Dave. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

I've already voted - but perhaps this is the best post to say this under. I really appreciate your faithfullness in blogging. Many I follow are hit and miss. I can count on you for a visit. It means a lot to me.