Sunday, July 15, 2012

BBC Stepping in for ME

Hi, many of you know that Joe and I are getting an award today, so we've had a busy weekend, and today we are preparing (what are we going to say) and organizing ourselves. Yesterday someone wrote me telling me that they'd found an interesting page on the net. It seems that BBC's OUCH page, where I wrote a number of columns on disability, has gathered them all together. So, if you want a 'hit of hingsburger' pop over to the BBC page. Now, remember these are a few years old. I've changed since then ... but have fun browsing if you'd like. Let me know if any of them meant anything to you! See you other side of today.

2 comments:

John R. said...

Looking forward to watching the live stream today!!!! Good luck!!! and Congrats.....

Maggie said...

What a lovely retrospective!

I especially loved reading some of the earliest Ouch posts, from back before I discovered your blog.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

I hope you're having a Marvelous time at the awards ceremony.